Thursday, February 14, 2013

Seriously I don't like operation. Hai.. I jus take over the account not long ago. But it's like gt alot of problem. The colleague who suppose to do this account went to do other new customer so I have to take over. Now I gt new problem again. How? I hav tender my resignation letter. But my colleague ask me to stay. Cos other place might not have the same as what u working now and other things. But I tell them my pay is too low excluding pt. even if add the or is still lower other people basic pay. Yes. It's gd to stay on as the economic is getting slow. And the benefit like no bad la. But my pay is not enough. If my pay is not bad would I want to resign for the time being. I think I will stay longer awhile and decide wether I wan to go or stay. The executive say will talk to boss about my Pau. If maybe increase my pay I might stay. Sometimes I think I'm useless. Cos my communication skill is not that gd plus I never learnt enough of the customer things and other things. I think I look like a failure. Althought I get along with the colleague quite well and play around, if I really quit I think I will the colleague and the environment. Everyday ot plus basic pay not so gd. See how it goes. 30 march will be my last day of work. See how it goes. If boss really didn't say anything then no notice I take its say he approve my resignation letter. I Will miss the times that I hav in the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment