Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Yesterday while working I feel very tired, restless it's like 活着好累. Dunno is like I too stress or what. I don't know to do what in my life or what I wan to be in the future. Times pass very fast. It's already half way throught the year. Times pass fast that how I pass each day sia. I doesn't have much friends.maybe I nt too outgoing or what. My friend is falling sick for quite sometime le. Yesterday when I'm working, I wasn't able to use the phone. But my another friended sage me that my sick friend was hospitalized. And ask me to call her parent but it was midnight already I can't call. I'm thinking she can't have anything happened nw. Otherwise I doesn't have close friends. I have other friend but nt so close friend like her.if anything happened who should I talk to. But something I won't talk to her. Actually I'm very lonely. My phone contact only have my work colleague number and a few friend number nia. There's no one cared for me . I feel like I'm all alone. Time goes by every minute . Getting older each day. I might wan to adopt a child and raise by myself. Althought it's hard but I gonna tried. I wan to liposuction bit no money hw. Who can sponsor me.

No comments:

Post a Comment